ZKACCESS announces its F18- Standalone Fingerprint Reader Controller, with fingerprint recognition suitable for inside doors.
It can store and match up to 5000 fingerprints in less than two seconds and additionally can support ID and HID cards as additional credential for authentication.
It has built in relay contacts for door lock, alarm, request to exit , door sensor and visitor bell.
With the help color TFT screen which gives rich user experience and free device management software you can communicate with F18 using Ethernet connectivity.
It also has Wiegand Output for connecting it to third party access control panels.
Upgrading the security for the door from a card reader to a fingerprint reader is easy as we can use the existing cabling.
Complete Inspection Systems
Complete Inspection Systems introduces HD Barcode Smart Card for school and campus security, which allows authorized users to confirm a badge holder’s identity by embedding their photograph and personal information in our high density HD Barcode.
Verify physical attributes, medical information, food allergy information for the school lunch program and access emergency contacts. Read confidentially with a Smartphone or pc, without having a massive database or lookup table.
Photograph in the code.
Proprietary code created for particular school.
Code can be printed on an inexpensive small tag.
Code generator kept separate and secure from reader.
Store up to 763 kilobytes of data.
The CyberLock access control system of electronic locks and smart keys provides users with a flexible, affordable, and comprehensive security solution. CyberLock cylinders install without power or wiring, allowing for access control even during network and power outages. Both the lock and key record openings and unauthorized attempts to enter, providing a detailed audit report of all access activity. Keys are programmed for each user, detailing what locks it can open and when, and can be quickly deactivated if lost or stolen.
Galaxy Control Systems’ new System Galaxy Software (v.10.3) interfaces with all legacy Galaxy hardware and infrastructure. The software features active directory support for real-time identity management, individualized identity-based door access, and audit reports for each screen view or credential holder. Share data with visitor management, time clocks, parking garages and more. The software includes one-minute door open schedules with 100 additional day types. The system has an unconditional two-year warranty, accommodates unlimited users and is accessible from mobile web browsers.
Morse Watchmans’ new mobile app makes key control and management easier and more convenient than ever. Not only can users access a wealth of useful information, management can also keep apprised of system status and maintain control while on the go. Real-time information is available for keys in use, overdue keys, alarms and system status. The system can automatically send notifications and events to authorized personnel. The app also offers administrative capabilities to maintain optimum control and management.
The new TEMPbadge Visitor Management System is an affordable, entry-level software solution for visitor care. The system gives businesses an easy, quick and affordable way to manage visitors and keep their facilities safe and secure. The entire system can be implemented for less than $1,000, including the TEMPbadge Visitor Management Software, 1,000 self-expiring visitor badges, as well as a durable, direct thermal printer. In addition to its attractive price point, the TEMPbadge system also offers an incredibly fast visitor processing time, just four clicks and five seconds per visitor.
Quantum Secure Inc.
Quantum Secure's SAFE Software Suite provides policy-based on/off-boarding of identities and physical access levels across multiple, disparate security systems. To further enhance SAFE’s functionality, new mobile apps enable: area access approval to review, approve and/or deny access requests; visitor self-service check-in/ check-out or front-desk administered check-in/check-out using a mobile device; managing infractions and citations to improve field officers’ productivity; and reporting lost badges, requesting replacement/temporary badges and reporting lost/found items.
Dortronics Systems Inc.
• Dortronics Systems has introduced a new communication-capable, fail-safe control system, ideal for public restroom applications.
• The 43211-CB Communicating Bathroom System provides power to operate most low voltage locking mechanisms including maglocks, strikes and electrified locksets, and is ideal for use in a two-door restroom facility such as those located in dormitories or healthcare facilities.
• Either of the “privacy” push buttons will energize door locks for both doors and illuminate the “occupied” high intensity LED indicators outside the bathroom.
• The privacy push buttons also illuminate to indicate to the user when the doors are locked.
• The power supply/controller provides 4 amps of 12 or 24V DC power and is housed in a NEMA enclosure.
Smarter Security Systems
• Smarter Security introduces Fastlane Glassgate 300 with a unique combination of style and security.
• With glass side panels and a minimal pedestal frame, it is a ground-breaking design that accentuates lobby aesthetics.
• The swinging glass barriers deter and obstruct intruders and are available in three heights up to 5 feet.
• Combined with advanced optical technology, it raises entrance security to a high level.
• Glassgate 300 also features IP connectivity via Fastlane Connect, making it an optical turnstile for the modern age.
Bosch Security Systems has added new features to its B Series Control Panels, making them easier to use and maintain. With firmware 2.01, the panels offer improved text and e-mail alerts, expanded language capabilities and remote firmware updates of peripheral devices. Customers can now use the B Series Control Panel’s built-in Ethernet connection to send e-mail or text alerts for system events. With this capability, a cellular connection is no longer required for these alerts, reducing costs for the user. In addition, user names, point names and area names are included in the notifications to make them easier to understand.