The AXIS Q7436 Video Encoder Blade and AXIS Q7920 Video Encoder Chassis is high-performance analog-to-network video encoding solution for critical surveillance solutions. The AXIS Q7436 blade supports PTZ over coax control and up to 60 frames per second video, while the AXIS Q7920 is a high-density chassis that holds up to 14 hot-swappable video encoder blades in order to digitize up to 84 analog cameras. The chassis also provides power and network redundancy for the video surveillance system and enables a smooth migration to IP, especially for large-scale, mission critical applications.
Berkeley Varitronics Systems Inc.
Manta Ray is a close-range (up to 6 inches away) cell phone detector that identifies specific but common components found in all cell phones. This allows Manta Ray™ to detect phones that are ACTIVE or INACTIVE, ON or OFF and even hidden behind walls and dense materials such as sheetrock, concrete and aluminum. Simple metal detectors are triggered by all metals while Manta Ray provides a faster and much less intrusive way of searching for cell phones and not false triggers such as keys, pocket change, belt buckles, pens, etc. Manta Ray addresses a growing security and safety problem in both the public and private sector the ubiquity of cell phones. Manta Ray™ is designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
The Tactivo Product Suite of Smart Card and Fingerprint Reader Solutions is an innovative smart casing product for tablets and smartphones that includes an embedded fingerprint and smart card reader. Together with a growing number of apps, Tactivo enables smart cards and fingerprint biometrics to be used on iPhone or iPad devices for secure browsing and messaging. Tactivo enables companies and government agencies to maintain a high-level of authentication and security when employees use mobile devices, protecting the network and enterprise systems, as well as apps that may store sensitive data on the device as well.
Quantum Secure Inc.
SAFE for Mobile offers intuitive, easy-to-use mobile apps that improve productivity and increase end-user satisfaction. The apps include area access approval where users can review, approve and/or deny access requests from the device of their choice. Another app allows for seamless visitor self-service check-in/ check-out or front-desk administered check-in/check-out using just a smartphone or tablet. An app for managing infractions and associated citations promises to significantly improve a field officer’s productivity. All of these apps leverage the reliable and secure SAFE engine in the background which ensures a constant state of process and compliance assurance for the security personnel.
The ParkPlus by Automatic Systems is an intelligent parking barrier that offers a simple, reliable and innovative solution that is able to connect on an Ethernet network, enabling real-time monitoring, barrier configuration and maintenance, both locally and remotely via a Web browser. The barrier is unique because it offers interchangeable housing, which allows for endless customization of the gate.
The AtHoc Notifier mobile application provides a critical foundation of the AtHoc IWS Solution Suite and its applications, harnessing mobile technology for rapid mass interaction, duress reports, field reporting capabilities and two-way communication via smartphones and tablets. AtHoc Mobile allows for the freedom of mobility for all personnel to report geo-tagged emergencies, and share and receive rich, data event details (photos, videos, maps, audio and text) from any location. Emergency Managers can activate emergency alerts and share actionable information with multiple teams for a coordinated response and timely crisis control and resolution. The system provides substantial advantages to mobile operators, security personnel, first responders and alert recipients. A Common Operating Picture (COP) allows for one-click emergency alerts, personnel tracking, situational awareness and cooperation with critical emergency personnel that extends the reach and quality of information during an emergency.
I-View Now version 2.0 is a complete redesign to include ad-hoc reporting features, the ability for a central station or a dealer to instantly access their video and signaling data, and improved user interface. Additional features include walk test functionality and an interface to activate accounts. The walk test function ensures that a system has been correctly configured with each alarm zone and camera view while the new activation screen allows accounts to be added with only 4 simple pieces of information: site name, CSID, zip code and e-mail address.
2X ApplicationServer XG provides vendor independent virtual desktop and application delivery from a single platform. Accessible from anywhere with the 2X Cloud Portal, 2X ApplicationServer XG allows you to publish full desktops and applications within a virtual environment, improving desktop manageability, security and performance. 2X ApplicationServer XG extends Windows Terminal Services by using a customized shell and virtual channel applications using the Microsoft RDP protocol. It supports all major Hypervisors from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and more enabling the publishing of virtual desktops and applications to the 2X Client.
The product includes powerful universal printing and scanning functionality, high capacity resource based load balancing and management features.
BriefCam Syndex is a next-generation product range providing Video Synopsis functionality, the simultaneous presentation of objects, events and activities that occur at different times, as a standalone product or integrated within the VMS environment. BriefCam Syndex augments basic Video Synopsis, allowing users to search video according to definable attributes: size, color, speed, direction and area, all under the user’s control.
BriefCam Syndex is geared toward a range of user groups and market verticals:
- BriefCam Syndex FS enables law enforcement, security officers, and others responsible for the post-event review and investigation of large quantities of video files to review hours in just minutes.
- BriefCam Syndex FS+ is intended for law enforcement and/or security officer teams: multiple users responsible for the post-event review of large quantities of video files for investigative purposes as an individual, group or collaborative effort.
- BriefCam Syndex EP is ideal for small to medium-sized enterprises already invested in a VMS environment with up to 200 video cameras and a small team of video investigators engaged in post-event and/or real-time video review.
- BriefCam Syndex EP+ is a scalable solution intended for use by large enterprises with more than 100 cameras. It can support an unlimited number of cameras and investigators.
BriefCam Syndex stresses ease of use, integrating the user’s experience, intelligence and intuition as a vital part of the search and review process. The mind and eye are always engaged.
The 5820XL-EVS is an addressable fire alarm control panel with an integrated emergency communication system. One control provides addressable fire alarm protection, voice evacuation, and mass notification. The 5820XL-EVS is UL 864 listed as a fire alarm control panel and UL 2572 listed as an emergency communication system. Expandable to 500 Watts of power using distributed amplifiers. The EVS-RCU Remote Command Unit meets NFPA 72 requirements for LOC (Local Operator Console). The 5820XL-EVS is the smartest way of integrating a fire alarm control panel with voice evacuation or emergency communication system.
Fortinet introduced the next-generation operating system (OS) for its FortiWeb Web application firewalls product family, providing important, new, security advancements to protect against increasingly malicious application layer attacks. The new FortiWeb 5 OS, which is backward compatible with the entire FortiWeb family, features critical security advancements that include the ability to accurately identify the origin of Web application traffic to proactively distinguish between legitimate and malicious sources. FortiWeb provides the ability to distinguish between legitimate known search engine requests, scanners, crawlers and other threshold based tools. This expands the bot identification and analysis coverage recently introduced with the FortiGuard IP Reputation service, which monitors IPs that are compromised or behaving abnormally.
Spotflux provides a managed and trusted connection to the Internet that immediately reacts to and protects against emerging threats and unwanted tracking that affect mobile devices and desktop computers. It protects consumers and small/medium businesses with the same rigor, once reserved only for large corporations, while identifying and preventing malicious activity, providing users with the most robust protection from attacks and intrusion. It lives at the connection in the cloud (not on the mobile device), ensuring data is checked before touching the device and offers optimized bandwidth compression, which ultimately, lowers cost.
Ubiquiti Networks Inc
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. introduced airVision 2, a complete, integrated and disruptively-priced, video surveillance system for up to 50 camera deployments. The airVision platform, which includes re-architected software, airCam cameras and a new Network Video Recorder (NVR) appliance, is the perfect solution for hotel chains, restaurants, hospitals, schools, government buildings, retail outlets and other businesses concerned about safety, security and loss prevention. With airVision 2 comes the new airVision NVR, a compact, low-cost network video recorder. When combined with airCams and the included airVision video management software, a complete, enterprise-class video surveillance system can be deployed in a matter of minutes.
Advanced Technology Video, Inc.
Advanced Technology Video has released the ultra-high 700TVL resolution license plate capture camera. Designed specifically to capture license plate information with exceptional quality, this camera provides maximum image legibility. The CLP7550I provides minimum scene illumination while maintaining resolution. With a built-in heater and weather-resistant housing, this camera is suitable for a variety of installations.
• Meet both fire and carbon monoxide (CO) code requirements with a single, addressable device.
• The Advanced Multi-Criteria Fire/CO Detector (AMCF/CO) combines award-winning fire and CO protection using only four wires and one footprint for the most advanced, cost-effective and attractive detection solution available.
• For fire, the detector combines four, separate, sensing elements in one unit (smoke, CO, light/flame and heat) to sense multiple components of a fire.
• Enhanced sensitivity to real fire with heightened immunity to nuisance particulate.
• For CO, the detector’s electrochemical sensing cell creates a separate signal for life safety CO detection.
• The AMCF/CO works with the System Sensor B200S intelligent sounder base to provide both Temp 3 and Temp 4 signals for fire and CO. The B200S can be synchronized with System Sensor AV devices and used as part of the evacuation signal.
Video Mount Products
• Video Mount Products is releasing its CH-002B wall mount electronics component shelf to free up valuable shelf and furniture space.
• Stylish way to hold DVRs and HD receivers.
• Capable of mounting on a single stud or other suitable surfaces, and can be mounted as one unit or assembled together with multiple units to create a wall shelf system.
• Product dimensions are 18 inches wide by 14.65 inches deep and 9.05 inches tall. It weighs only 7.3 pounds, yet can support a load of 25 pounds.
• Geutebruck announces G-SIM for security information generated by medium- to large-networked, video security systems.
• Complete flexibility for any number of networked workstations.
• Intuitive operation using individually-designed, site-plan-based, operator interfaces.
• Ideal overview thanks to the seamlessly-integrated, video wall solutions.
• Complete video stream management for live and recorded video.
• Efficient alarm management with site plans, video and all other relevant information.
• Comprehensive support for delegation for hand-over of event or alarm processing, the allocation of tasks and for switching internal system communication between users.
• Perfect data protection as a result of the flexible administration of user rights and the complete audit trail.
• Aiphone introduces the IS Series IP Video Intercom box sets.
• Sets contain an IP-addressable, video door station with either an IP-addressable master station or PC-based virtual master station.
• Conveniently powered using PoE, the IS Series IP Video Intercoms are perfect for providing remote door release and communication.
• Connect directly to a mesh network for wireless capabilities.
• Network multiple box sets together for expanded control and communication points.
• MicroPower Technologies’ Helios video surveillance system is the first comprehensive, solar-powered, wireless surveillance system available in the market.
• Helios drastically reduces the cost of camera deployment through patented technology that delivers significant improvements in performance and power without compromising video quality and reliability.
• Helios consists of MicroPower’s MPT2500 solar-powered, wireless video surveillance camera, and the MPT2700, a wireless video hub that receives video and data from the cameras via an external directional antenna and coordinates transmission to video management software.
• The directional antenna solution radically simplifies deployment while optimizing system performance.
• The rapid deployment capabilities enable the system to be used in temporary security applications.
• With the Helios system, wireless surveillance cameras can be easily installed anywhere during an event within a half-mile radius of the central hub and taken down to be re-used when needed.
• This deployment allows systems integrators to consider a leasing and maintenance business model for continuous revenue streams.
• Zistos introduces its newest, most technologically advanced tool for cargo security and counter-terrorism operations.
• The ExplorerSCOPE is a 9mm diameter videoscope that allows an inspector to make a complete visual assessment of shipping containers, trailers or other cargo vessels through a hole as small as 10mm in diameter without opening doors or hatches.
• Designed for maximum portability, the ExplorerSCOPE is battery-powered and combines a powerful, internal, laser light source, coupled with electronically-enhanced, low-light video and a built-in, high-res, video monocular.
• It can generate images as far as 40+ feet away in pitch darkness and is completely functional by itself.
• Milestone XProtect Expert is an advanced, open platform, IP video management software (VMS) with central management for medium to large sites like stadiums or warehouses.
• Multiple recording servers can be handled as one uniform system.
• Scheduled and event-driven rules automate security actions and control external systems, reducing manual tasks.
• Multi-layered, interactive maps work across multiple locations.
• Three viewing clients access live and recorded video with efficient alarm handling and flagging of suspicious incidents for later review.
• Oncam Grandeye puts de-warping at its customers’ fingertips.
• Ability to monitor the Oncam Grandeye 360-degree cameras in real time, enabling 24/7 access to the information that is business critical.
• The app features zero latency, and is able to change its viewpoint and perspective as the user uses the pinch-to-zoom features of any iOS device.
• The OnVu 360 app provides unlimited access to a 1-megapixel, 2-megapixel or 5-megapixel stream and supports Oncam Grandeye's Halocam and Evolution line of cameras.
• Streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G LTE connectivity, it can go into "snapshot mode" to save precious data, if used over a cellular data network.
• Gesture-based de-warping functionality.
• Shake to reset current de-warped stream.
• Support for H.264 and MJPEG streams.
AxxonSoft has released version 3.1 of the Axxon Next VMS. Many new features have been added to Axxon Next 3.1, making workflows more efficient, improving ease-of-use, reducing server and client resource use, and slimming the bandwidth footprint. Green Stream is a core innovation for more efficient resource use. The Green Stream feature automatically chooses a video stream from a camera to the server and then to the client, depending on the resolution at which the video is currently displayed on the client. A "lighter" stream saves bandwidth and client CPU resources.
Cal Sensors’s optical detector technology is capable of detecting muzzle flash from over 100 meters away while minimizing false alarms. Optical muzzle flash detection systems offer a faster response, less false targets and potentially, a more compact solution than other gunfire detection systems. Operating at the speed of light, optical flash detection systems provide an almost instantaneous response to a gunfire event, providing real time detection capabilities. This also gives the targets the critical seconds needed to duck and apply counter-measures. With superior detector sensitivity and measurement response time, Cal Sensors offers the ideal solution for flash detection systems.