Bosch launches FLEXIDOME IP corner 9000 camera that can be used in critical areas such as bus stations, care facilities and hospitals. It provides clear, usable images in complete darkness and is vandal-proof and tamper-resistant.
The 9000 camera has high-resolution optics for maximum detail and image usability, as well as wide-angle fisheye lends for covering every corner.
Integrated active infrared LEDs maintain video clarity even in complete darkness.
Rugged, non-grip design makes the cameras extremely difficult to tamper with.
Equipped with content based imaging technology, lowering bandwidth consumption and reducing storage costs by up to 50 percent.
The Ganz Thermal Series is powered by DRS Technologies and features thermal technology and software capabilities. They capture exceptional video images in a wide range of lighting conditions and outperform conventional surveillance technologies in the most challenging security and surveillance environments. The Ganz Thermal series is available in fixed and pan/tilt configurations in both 320x240 and 640x480 resolutions, each with several lens options. For greater versatility, they feature both IP and Analog connectivity and Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE) capabilities for additional local area processing and edge enhancement.
The GXV 3674 HD VF IP Camera with vari-focal lens is manually adjustable from 2.8mm (close angle monitoring at 115 degree angle) to 12mm (long distance at a 30 degree angle) and any other angle in between. This camera features a 1.2 Megapixel CMOS image sensor, H.264 multi-streaming rate at 720p resolution, IP66 weatherproof casing, ONVIF compliance, integrated PoE, and infrared capability (IR CUT and IR LED) for advanced nighttime and low-light video surveillance recording. Suitable for both indoor/outdoor applications and those situations where monitoring distance may change in the future, the user can easily adjust the lens accordingly.
Get complete scene capture in 5MP resolution with a single IP camera. The MegaPX 360 Indoor Dome delivers 360 and 180 degree panoramic overviews of an entire location, eliminating blindspots and reducing the number of cameras you need to install and maintain. Ideal for retail banking branches, convenience stores and other similarly-sized locations, this economical dome also features a digital PTZ that makes it easy to zoom-in and capture multiple views at the same time.
Axis announced two new network cameras designed for high movement scenes and demanding lighting conditions. The indoor AXIS Q1614 and outdoor ready AXIS Q1614-E Network Cameras offer high video performance and innovative installation features ideal for traffic monitoring, city surveillance and industrial applications. Exciting features of AXIS Q1614/-E include: HDTV 720p video up to 60 frames per second and WDR-Dynamic Capture for high contrast scenes.
VIEVU, manufacturer of body worn video (BWV), announced VIEVU², the first wearable Wi-Fi video camera designed for Prosumers and other professional workforce users. Rugged and compact, VIEVU² can be worn on a belt, lapel, pocket, or other places bulkier cameras simply don’t fit. VIEVU² delivers on-the-go security ideal for professionals and work environments including private security, SMBs, insurance, HR/employee relations, facilities management, transportation, inspection and service, plant and manufacturing and many more; and can help reduce workplace theft, accountability and liability claims.
The PolaVision premier evidence video management security system for multi-location food chain restaurants provides centralized viewing and management from any location. With a Microsoft Office-like menu, the PolaVision design requires little training while providing easy access to live and recorded video as well as location friendly maps, including general traffic areas, parking lots, kitchens and register areas, elevators, stairwells and hallways. Franchise owners or property managers can configure all PolaVision security system cameras with selective user permissions from a central location.
Ocularis Mobile utilizes OnSSI's High Definition Interactive Streaming (HDIS) to deliver full-motion playback of up to 16 HD megapixel cameras at full resolution and at each camera’s original frame-rate (up to 30 fps), with full control over each camera for playback and digital zooming. This breakthrough solution enables you to remotely view live and recorded surveillance video from an iPad or iPhone, to improve response times to incidents from any location.
• Geutebruck’s Top BC-2189 network camera is a top quality 2-megapixel day/night camera with a 1/1.8"-CCD sensor and removable IR cut filter for brilliant picture quality round the clock.
• It supports complex operations with multi-streaming in H264CCTV and MJPEG. For the discerning security user H264CCTV provides completely airtight event recording with fluid motion play back forwards or backwards, even frame by frame.
• Functions include white balance, exposure, electronic shutter (AES), back light compensation, flickerless and automatic gain control (AGC) and support for text overlay, motion detection, privacy masking, mirror function and an electronic PTZ function.
• License-free use with Geutebruck video security systems.
• Sentry 360 introduces the IS-IP14K is the world’s smallest 14 megapixel camera and also consumes the lowest amount of power (4 watts).
• The idea behind the design was to create a simple and cost-effective camera that was still high-performing for mass markets.
• The IS-IP14K can fit into most enclosures, dome or fixed housings, and is ONVIF compliant, making it widely accepted across a large framework of video management systems.
• In addition, other cameras in the same class have a maximum frame rate of 1-2 while the IS-IP14K is six frames-per-second making usable video a reality in the category of ultra-resolution surveillance.