DRS Technologies’ WatchMaster® thermal cameras continue to evolve in the perimeter security space with new lens options that range from a wide 90° field of view (FOV) to the narrow 6° FOV. The broad portfolio of lens configurations allows Integrators to optimize surveillance with flexible, energy-efficient solutions. The cameras are equipped with proprietary Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™) for exceptional image quality, day or night, eliminating the need for expensive high-mast lighting.
Click here for more information.
The Pro Compression Starter Kit is designed for installers of HDTV and analog CCTV systems. It contains a collection of necessary tools to prepare and connect F-Type and BNC compression connectors on coaxial cable with the inclusion of the industry-standard IDEAL OmniSEAL Pro XL compression tool to provide contractors with a better bang for their tool dollar. The kit also eliminates the need to carry multiple crimp or compression tools, and is factory preset and calibrated to terminate all IDEAL-branded compression connectors.
WONWOO’s Rapport-10HD, 10” ADI Monitor features multi format video input (HD-SDI, HDMI, VGA and CVBS). Other features include: built-in 10.05" High resolution LCD, full HD recording (in the pro version), 100% Digital Processing, 4:3 and 16:9 screen aspect ratios, a user friendly interface, Li-ion polymer battery with mAh capacity, a four to six hour running time and VESA standard four holes on the back.
Raytec has expanded its flagship range of VARIO illuminators to include a new, all-in-one Infra-Red and White-Light solution: VARIO Hybrid. VARIO Hybrid seamlessly combines Raytec’s latest Infra-Red and White-Light LED technology into a single unit for easy installation and increased functionality. VARIO Hybrid works in conjunction with external detectors or alarm inputs to provide event triggered lighting on demand to proactively deter crime. The Infra-Red can be used for general CCTV surveillance and the White-Light can be triggered only when needed on alarm via external devices, e.g. on detection of a subject, to act as a visible deterrent or to provide additional color picture information.
Speco Technologies is proud to announce the launch of our new line of HDMI products.
These products are being launched with an “HDMI for CCTV” campaign, stressing their compatibility with Speco’s hugely successful line of CCTV products.
For cables, there will be four options to start in various lengths: Standard, CL2, Flat cable, and swivel connector.
For electronics, Speco will offer a 4x2 Matrix unit, a 1 to 2 and 1 to 4 splitter, a 5 to 1 switch, and an extender.
The PolaVision premier evidence video management security system for multi-location food chain restaurants provides centralized viewing and management from any location. With a Microsoft Office-like menu, the PolaVision design requires little training while providing easy access to live and recorded video as well as location friendly maps, including general traffic areas, parking lots, kitchens and register areas, elevators, stairwells and hallways. Franchise owners or property managers can configure all PolaVision security system cameras with selective user permissions from a central location.
• Geutebruck’s Top BC-2189 network camera is a top quality 2-megapixel day/night camera with a 1/1.8"-CCD sensor and removable IR cut filter for brilliant picture quality round the clock.
• It supports complex operations with multi-streaming in H264CCTV and MJPEG. For the discerning security user H264CCTV provides completely airtight event recording with fluid motion play back forwards or backwards, even frame by frame.
• Functions include white balance, exposure, electronic shutter (AES), back light compensation, flickerless and automatic gain control (AGC) and support for text overlay, motion detection, privacy masking, mirror function and an electronic PTZ function.
• License-free use with Geutebruck video security systems.
VideogeniX has introduced uSwitch, a small, self-contained product that allows for remote control of any device over the web, such as modems, lights, sirens, gates and cameras. The device can also reboot any network device automatically in the event that it locks up. uSwitch can be used in personal, industrial and security applications and works by building a control web page with password protection. uSwitch comes with removable terminal connectors for wiring and two electromechanical relays with a built in web server. It is compatible with all web-based devices, including Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
iSCAN is the industry’s first, smart power management system for access, security and CCTV that continuously monitors, tests and reports the health and status of the host power supply(s), battery set and up to twenty-four individual outputs. Each output is monitored for voltage and current fluctuations, and email/SNMP alerts can be set for voltage loss, over current, short current, line brown out, etc. Since iSCAN allows many service functions to be performed through a web-based browser, such as power cycle frozen devices, service response is immediate, and integrator/dealers can achieve a high level of savings by reducing service calls. iSCAN’s 24/7 power monitoring and reporting capability also adds significant value to service contracts or RMR models.
• Geutebruck announces G-SIM for security information generated by medium- to large-networked, video security systems.
• Complete flexibility for any number of networked workstations.
• Intuitive operation using individually-designed, site-plan-based, operator interfaces.
• Ideal overview thanks to the seamlessly-integrated, video wall solutions.
• Complete video stream management for live and recorded video.
• Efficient alarm management with site plans, video and all other relevant information.
• Comprehensive support for delegation for hand-over of event or alarm processing, the allocation of tasks and for switching internal system communication between users.
• Perfect data protection as a result of the flexible administration of user rights and the complete audit trail.