Speco Technologies is proud to announce the launch of our new line of HDMI products.
These products are being launched with an “HDMI for CCTV” campaign, stressing their compatibility with Speco’s hugely successful line of CCTV products.
For cables, there will be four options to start in various lengths: Standard, CL2, Flat cable, and swivel connector.
For electronics, Speco will offer a 4x2 Matrix unit, a 1 to 2 and 1 to 4 splitter, a 5 to 1 switch, and an extender.
The PolaVision premier evidence video management security system for multi-location food chain restaurants provides centralized viewing and management from any location. With a Microsoft Office-like menu, the PolaVision design requires little training while providing easy access to live and recorded video as well as location friendly maps, including general traffic areas, parking lots, kitchens and register areas, elevators, stairwells and hallways. Franchise owners or property managers can configure all PolaVision security system cameras with selective user permissions from a central location.
• Geutebruck’s Top BC-2189 network camera is a top quality 2-megapixel day/night camera with a 1/1.8"-CCD sensor and removable IR cut filter for brilliant picture quality round the clock.
• It supports complex operations with multi-streaming in H264CCTV and MJPEG. For the discerning security user H264CCTV provides completely airtight event recording with fluid motion play back forwards or backwards, even frame by frame.
• Functions include white balance, exposure, electronic shutter (AES), back light compensation, flickerless and automatic gain control (AGC) and support for text overlay, motion detection, privacy masking, mirror function and an electronic PTZ function.
• License-free use with Geutebruck video security systems.
VideogeniX has introduced uSwitch, a small, self-contained product that allows for remote control of any device over the web, such as modems, lights, sirens, gates and cameras. The device can also reboot any network device automatically in the event that it locks up. uSwitch can be used in personal, industrial and security applications and works by building a control web page with password protection. uSwitch comes with removable terminal connectors for wiring and two electromechanical relays with a built in web server. It is compatible with all web-based devices, including Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
iSCAN is the industry’s first, smart power management system for access, security and CCTV that continuously monitors, tests and reports the health and status of the host power supply(s), battery set and up to twenty-four individual outputs. Each output is monitored for voltage and current fluctuations, and email/SNMP alerts can be set for voltage loss, over current, short current, line brown out, etc. Since iSCAN allows many service functions to be performed through a web-based browser, such as power cycle frozen devices, service response is immediate, and integrator/dealers can achieve a high level of savings by reducing service calls. iSCAN’s 24/7 power monitoring and reporting capability also adds significant value to service contracts or RMR models.
• Geutebruck announces G-SIM for security information generated by medium- to large-networked, video security systems.
• Complete flexibility for any number of networked workstations.
• Intuitive operation using individually-designed, site-plan-based, operator interfaces.
• Ideal overview thanks to the seamlessly-integrated, video wall solutions.
• Complete video stream management for live and recorded video.
• Efficient alarm management with site plans, video and all other relevant information.
• Comprehensive support for delegation for hand-over of event or alarm processing, the allocation of tasks and for switching internal system communication between users.
• Perfect data protection as a result of the flexible administration of user rights and the complete audit trail.
Wavestore V5 is a flexible, scalable VMS that enables users to control every aspect of their video security system while benefiting from the use of 360-degree cameras. Its hybrid servers also support analogue, IP, Megapixel, HD, thermal and HDcctv cameras concurrently, which allows even large-scale enterprises to benefit from a customized solution. V5 facilitates the recording of original fisheye images captured by a 360-degree camera and simultaneously displays the de-warped, 360-degree images as well as live or archive images from other network and analogue cameras, all in one multi-image display. The original images captured by the 360-degree camera images are stored unaltered in the event that specific video data must be presented in a court of law.
OnSSI’s new Ocularis 3.6 provides an improved event handling workflow, along with new automation tools that free users from the need to monitor cameras continually. The new Alert Manager utility allows users to customize the entire event handling workflow to best fit the way they receive, investigate and handle events. It provides full video coverage of incidents with multiple associated cameras to show not only the captured event, but also the situation at other locations, both current and at the time of the incident. Once an incident is detected, video from any camera can be sent instantly to any command-and-control center video wall screen within the organization, or even at the local police precinct.
The True Hybrid IR & White Light Illuminator, a patent-pending CCTV lighting solution, combines infrared illumination and white LED light within the same unit. Either infrared or white light illumination can be turned on as the situation demands. Switching between the IR and white light is automatic once the illuminator receives an appropriate signal from the camera, an external device, or video analytics. The unit is powered by PoE+ or the built-in low voltage power supply.
Byte Brothers Inc
The Low Voltage Pro allows users to test all cables, including coax, CAT, alarm, speaker and phone. Users also can test devices such as switches, alarms, batteries, CCTV cameras, IP devices, speakers and phones. The device can store 250 reports to submit with an invoice. Similar to a smartphone, users can download test APPs from Byte Brother’s test App library.